When you talk to everyone, no one listens. When you hone in on your ideal client, ears start the perk up.
Get specific, get creative, get into the brain of your ideal audience.
- Who is my ideal client?
- How old is she? What does she do for work? For fun?
- What are her current struggles / frustrations (in her words)?
- What does she want (in her words)? What are her desires?
- What’s holding her back from achieving them (in her words)?
- How will your offering help solve this problem?
- Plug in your answers below to find your About statement:
“I work with [who she is] to [your offering] so they can [what she wants]. No more [reason holding her back], just [solution].”